Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Follow me on Twitter!

Well to follow the new wave, I have also started up on Twitter at


Funny because I am thinking in my head WTF..like I don't have enough pages on the go with myspace, facebook, website etc...and I ask myself how the hell do I have time..but then they make it so convienent in so that you can load it on your smart phone and of course where would I be without my Blackberry! Between the 95 thousand different alerts on my phone between email notifications, text messages BB messenger, facebook, myspace and now twitter...Can you only imagine the on going song my phone plays????? I know pathetic right? But I guess I get to keep all my peeps in the game...so it's worth it..and thanks for always keeping posted and wanting to know what is going down in the life of Ms Nancy the RedStorm!
Visit me at
and if you do a search use my unqiue name with a space at "Di Nino"
Find the daily on my life from the airport stories, line ups that I hate ( for those of you that know me..I don't do line ups) and moreX!

No comments: