Tuesday, April 7, 2009



Life’s Journey…a big thanks along the way

From a young girl..I always knew that I wanted something greater in life. I knew that I wanted to push the boundries, take risks and embrace the fruitful gratification of success . Life is a journey, not a destination. It is the journey that defines who you are, and where you leave your lasting impressions. So when asked “ how did you do it all?” , I think back to when I was that young girl wanting to step outside the box of life. From the first time I tumbled as a gymnast to the journey as a professional salsa dancer and now my career in the media and modeling I continue to re invent myself; I am a chameleon in pursuit of greatness…and therefore the journey never truly ends.

Here is a taste of my life’s journey right from the eyes of that young girl. Enjoy this video collage of photos . ….AND a BIG THANKS to all wonderful people by my side!

Just follow your heart…..I did!

No comments: