Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Women's post recap Video footage with Ruth Silverman and Nancy D now on www.IronManMagazine.com Listen to find out how we saw it


Well now that I am back I am able to share my wonderful experiences with you all by way of photos and videos. I have now posted photos on my page ..enjoy!
Now as you know I joined Ruth Silverman, Senior editor of Iron Man Magazine and women's Pump and Circumstance colunmist, this past weekend to bring to you " off the press" updates and the "low down" on what was happening with the women. You can now view post women recap video footage on line at
wwww.ironmanmagazine.com
For direct links to our women's recap in Fitness, Figure and women's Bodybuilding results:
And you can be sure that Ruth and I will always tell you how it is...

No comments: