Friday, December 5, 2008

A great day Christmas shopping with family!

First of all I wanted to say for those of you who listen to me on Living Beautiful Radio, please listen to this week's episode with Authors & Motivational Speakers Kary & Uche Odiatu. They are promoting their new book called "The Miracle of Health". Trust me! You will want to pick up this book if you need motivation and guidance on getting started...especially with the onset of the holiday season and the New Year where most are looking for a fresh start. This is also our season finale so we will be back in the New Year with the Count Down to the women of the Arnold!

Today was a great day! I really started getting into the Christmas spirit. My mom, who is the abolute best mother of life...sister and brother in law came down and we spent the day Christmas Shopping. I love GIVING! There are so many people that have been such a great support and I love giving back at Christmas time, after all it's all in the spirit of giving.
If anything please everyone out there, remember whatever good you put out in the world, comes back to you in 10 fold..so whether it's a simple smile, compliment or gesture, please remember to give. This time of year especially where there are those who may not be as fortunate.
On on industry note, I wrapped up some business with some magazine features which you can look foward to in the New Year.

Talk to you Sunday, the season finale of "So you think you can Dance Canada" is on. I think Nico is going to take it all! He is so passionate and creative. So glad that my friend Natalie is in the final 4! I feel for these dancers, especially since I know how hard they have worked to get this far. They have poured their hearts and souls into that dance floor. I know what is like to surrounder your entire efforts to something you love something so much. I have done both, in dance and fitness...sometimes it is very hard for the outside people to understand. But for anyone who has elited themselves to something so passionately and whole heartedly, you will know what I am speaking of ...it's the only time your heart really speaks..

No comments: