Sunday, November 30, 2008

Guilty or not guilty Thanksgiving Weekend?

Okay I am sure many of you are dreading how you feel today. It's the last day that tops off the Thanksgiving weekend where most of you over indulged in turkey, stuffing and many treats. All your family that you spend time with soothed your guilty conscience by telling you "it's okay' , it is the holidays. I know the feeling. I must admit, just like most of you, I have a really hard time trying not to go too overboard during the holidays. I spend most of Sunday, and Monday, trying to get rid of my guilt and that emotional fight in my head. Well we are all human. Whether you are a competitor or just trying to live a healthy lifestyle, GET OVER IT! LOLest advise is treat every Monday with a New Year's resolution. New week, fresh start! What is done is done. What is the sense of eating if you can't enjoy it? It's okay...you will be back on track Monday, right?
If you feel like sharing or venting, post a comment or email me.
By the way I am looking forward to watching the Britney Spears special tonight: For the Record.
Although Britney did fall off the deep end this past year, she is still a regular person that needs to be respected for her space when she asks for it and also her need to be heard when she is ready to speak her mind. I am anxious to hear what she has to say.

Lastly, a big shout out and good luck to my friend Natalie who is one of the final 2 girls remaining on "So you think you can dance Canada". Natalie was also part of Strickly Salsa Dance Company. Good Luck!

No comments: