Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanks to Laurier University for recognizing me!





So about 3 months ago I was in touch with my University that I attended wayyy back in..ummm 1995 ish LOL. I attended Laurier University and graduated with an Honors Bachelor of Arts. Anyway as part of the Alumni program they have a magazine that recognizes the successes of many of their graduates, and I am so pleased that I am one of them! So if you are a Laurier University Alumni, you can look for me . Thanks Laurier for giving me the tools to my successes in life..And please all of you up and coming students, please attend a post secondary education, you will need it.
Next...would you believe I started my Christmas shopping already? I am so proud of myself. For anyone that knows me, I don't do line ups...hellll no! Biggest pet peeve....hello......??? Who has the time to wait in line and shop in crowded malls, with screaming kids all over. I don't mean to sound aweful...but not for me!
Has anyone bought Beyonce's new album, the "Sasha Fierce"? It dropped Tuesday and I wanted to hear on how it is.

Lastly, I must confess, I am an avid "So you think you can Dance Canada" fan. I have to be. These dancers in their quest for stardom are no different then me or anyone else in this industry. My favorites are Nico and Arassayi...and would you believe that Arassayi was voted off???? I was devastated. She has never been in the bottom 3 ever . Come on Canada, wake up and vote! I am sooo upset it actually shut down my whole night. I feel for her...



No comments: