Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Making that Change!




A big thanks to everyone for your wonderful emails from the Arnold Sports Festival. I feel even more inspired hearing from all of you! Keep posted with all my happenings. The year has already been such a blessing. I look forward to seeing more of you at the upcoming shows and expos including the Toronto Super Pro Show June 17 & 18, 2011. I also have a couple of shoots coming up so keep yourself locked to those magazine pages!

Making that Change !


Spring is around the corner, so I say to you, "What plans are you making to make a change for yourself? Do you want to be one of those people who said " I wish I could have.." If you don't take risks, you will never leave that place of comfort, hence you will never grow. Think about what you need to do to start accomplishing your goals.
A few Tips:
1) Define your goal.
2) Develp your action plan - Take small steps to make those changes .
3) Personal Assessment - What do you need help with? Is it motivation, knowledge, resources?
4) Decide HOW you will get those resources in place to get your action plan going.
5) Implement your plan! Ask for help where you

No comments: