Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Catch my feature in Natural Muscle Magazine!


A special thanks to Natural Muscle Magazine for my feature
"The Art of Modeling". If you are wanting to pave the way to becoming the next top model , then be sure to read my article on how to
"Create the perfect picture with the perfect pose"!

Close your eyes...and ask yourself.."If I could do anything, be anything or improve myself to be something more , what would it be?" I am sure you could come up with a million dreams, but the minute you open your eyes all those dreams and that feeling of inspiration suddenly disappear. The question is, Why do they disappear?...They disappear because of fear , fear that you may not succeed, fear what others may think or more so, fear they don't think you can do it.
We all fear, even I do, but what is significant , is how to tackle your fears. It's believing in YOURSELF WHEN NO ONE ELSE DOES, it's taking chances even when you are unsure as to how things may turn out, it's about following your sense of inspiration and saying I CAN DO IT even when other's doubt you! Don't ever let anyone tell you , you can't .......
If I didn't face my challenges and fears, I would never have graced various stages, I would have never been a covermodel, I would have never been a spokesmodel and most importantly , I would have never been able to share my inspiration with you all...

Thanks to all of you for being my source of inspiration!


TIS THE COMPETITION SEASON...
Now is the time to Market yourself with the help of

BRAVADO Marketing and Management
Let me be your mentor and teach you how to market yourself, create a fan base, brand your name, land a photoshoot and catch the attention of industry professionals!




For more information visit

No comments: