Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obama Day!

What a day today, the day that Barcack Obama was officially sworn in as President. I can't even begin to explain the feeling I had today. A feeling that I think millions of people across the world shared. A feeling that restored faith and hope and bonded people together. I sat and watched the more then 2 million people in attendence in Washington. And I listened to Obama deliver his speach, and with every sentence, I had goose bumps all over. People thought it would never happen. A black President. Well it did, and it goes to show you that if you believe in yourself and believe in what you stand for, anything is possible. I am sure that Obama could write a book about all his trials and tribulations. No matter what, he still pushed forward. It really takes a remarkable person to make change and Obama is a man of integrity and charisma. It was an emotional day indeed....

No comments: